Are you a digital superhero graduate in PPC, SEO, Social, Email and Inbound Marketing that we have been looking for?
Do you have the creative horsepower and technical skills to work with the very best brands in a lively and innovative way?
Can you build and track digital assets that capture attention and drive traffic for our campaigns and events delivering ROI for all of our clients?
Does working in a creative hub with real flexibility and surrounded by 100’s like-minded people excite you?
If so read on…
We’re looking for a digital marketing grad that is looking for an agency to grow and develop in.
We’re a creative digital and events agency based in the heart of Shoreditch, we’re all about moments and connections and recently we made moments for; Candy Crush, QVC, Olympia, Nectar, Estée Lauder Companies, INet, BECCA, Northern and Shell, The Savile Row Tailor to name a few. Our success and growth is a result of our outstanding team here at Live, our creativity and grit is what wins against bigger and more establish completion. All because we not only have the best ideas, we execute them flawlessly.
If you are a digitist superhero you will join our growing team of 8, this new and exciting role will be responsible for SEO, PPC, InBound Marketing, social media and Email.
You’ll report into the Digital Director and work on:
- SEO strategy and management of our digital clients and the agency.
- PPC strategy and management for our clients and the agency.
- Supporting the Director and team on digital marketing strategy for our clients and the agency.
- Reporting, evaluation and analysis.
- Inbound marketing supporting the MD on strategy and managing delivery.
- Email marketing and automated workflows working with the design team to deliver high performing content.
You will be the perfect Lively Digitist if you:
- Have a strong understanding and experience within the SEO and PPC discipline. You will be very comfortable with all the major software for this area.
- Of course understanding CRM and inbound marketing and experience of working with hubspot and Zoho.
- Be able to build and manage HTML email using hubspot, Zoho, mail chimp etc. working with the design team.
- Have strong ability to improve SEO for WordPress, Drupal and other platforms.
We are a lively fast-paced international creative, digital and events agency based in the heart of Shoreditch. Our small team really packs a punch, the Lively Digitist will be exposed to exciting levels of development that are only available in small teams. You will also be working with the MD directly in the first few months to ensure your development, fit and learning.
Live Consultancy Offers the following service areas:
- Events and experiential
- SEO PPC
- Inbound marketing
- Creative content
- Influenced outreach
DO THESE THINGS MATTER TO YOU? THEY MATTER TO US:
We have a very strong and clear culture, this is what it means to be lively:
- Kind: Being Kind and doing good is part of who we are. In Challenging times be a human being first.
- Integrity: In everything do; we think with, act on and show integrity.
- Courageous: We challenge the status quo to be brave in our thinking, which comes across in our disruptive ideas and creative.
- Inclusive: We believe that two minds are better than one, and collaboration with our clients, their stakeholders and other partners, is key to our success.
- Intrepreneurial: Our team are encouraged to think with entrepreneurial spirit and ensure that our creative ideas are also commercially savvy.Despite our am amazing case studies we are still in the startup years so rolling up the sleeves and being creative with solutions is an absolute must!
- Timely: Has a double meaning for us, firstly delivering to timelines there is no room to slip, and secondly, making content and campaigns that relevant and timely. Staff get totally flexibility in working hours so achieving deadlines and strong time management are essential.
Closing 30 Nov 18
SO, IF YOU ARE READY TO BE THE LIVE SUPERHERO DIGITIST THEN ACT NOW
Email us at recruitment@LiveConsultancy.co.uk
Include the following:
Subject line – (insert full name) will be the best lively digitist because…
Why you are the best Lively Digitist we’ve ever seen?
Give us a paragraph on what makes you interesting?
Then tell us why you want this job?
Attach a 1 page cv and portfolio link or pdf.
AND most importantly send us 30-60second video of you:
Tell us about your journey so far,
Why you love digital and content,
Tell us what you love about marketing and why you got into it?
Describe your personality,
Tell us what you like doing when you’re not working?
Make your video memorable so that we pick you to get to the group interview rounds!
No production needed just shot on a phone is fine! Send Via WeTransfer to the same email.