Head of Connections – Sales Manager
Who we’re looking for…
An extraordinarily talented Head of Connections, who is eager to drive and develop leads through networking and building relationships, who sees future success in managing entire sales cycles and client relationships as well as the opportunity to build a wider team of Lively Connectors. Someone who thinks big and dreams bigger. Someone who believes that shooting for the moon and landing amongst the stars is the norm.
We’re a creative and digital agency that works with organisations and people like us. People who believe in making money and doing good. We do it for:
- Consumer brands
- Sustainable businesses
- Tech companies that change human behaviour for good.
It’s an exciting time to join Live. With new business wins bringing the opportunity to work with some great clients. From fast-growth business to global consumer brands.
The Head of Connections is a pivotal role within our agency; you’re the initial person that our clients will meet and introduce them to our lively way of working.
You’ll be an experienced hunter, that can generate and develop leads from networking and building relationships.
You are confident in approaching and starting conversations, with the ability to think on your feet and connect with a variety of clients and businesses. You will have knowledge and experience of working within a digital or marketing agency and a background in sales.
Some more specifics. . .
- Experience in a digital or marketing agency environment
- Experience as a hunter in a business-to-business environment
- Experience of successfully deploying multi-touch, multi-channel outreach campaigns
- A proven structured approach to strategic account planning and targeting and managing CRM responsibilities
- Entrepreneurial, can-do attitude
- A natural relationship builder
- Quick thinker that can problem solve on the spot
- Excellent verbal and written communication, has a drive to get new business
- Comfortable working independently or part of a team
- Target driven and a dedication to exceptional delivery
We’re a busy, fast-growing agency that has tripled in staff and doubled in revenue within the last year. Our nature and the type of projects we deliver means that whilst you’re process driven, you must be comfortable working in an agile way and at pace – whilst still maintaining quality. In return, we’ll offer you a supportive workplace where you can learn, thrive & grow.
You’ll be part of our growing team of 11 Lively experts that make magical moments and connections with everything they create. Working and collaborating with a lively bunch of designers, animators, video editors, producers’, copywriters, and developers.
Our Lively Values
It’s important to us that the person who fills this role is Lively. Our Lively people are full of life, energetic and outgoing – they live our Live values every day:
Liberate – we liberate our people to be the best version of them to grow.
Inquisitive – we are enthusiastic students and proactively continue to learn.
Venturesome – we boldly go where others would hesitate.
Excellence – because great is never enough.
Exciting benefits of working at Live
- Working from super cool community office near Regents Park
- Flexible working in the office two days per week
- Monthly wellbeing events – Yoga, meditation and massages, grooming/hair and nails, guest speakers
- Monthly ‘Fun Fund’ of £250 to recognise who’s gone above and beyond each month
- Custom 1-2-1 training and development
- Ability to adjust you contract for best work/life balance for you (within reason)
If you think this role suits you down to the ground, then hit apply and we look forward to hearing from you!
Location: Regents Park, London
Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000 base, plus uncapped commission with the opportunity to significantly over perform.
You may have experience in the following: Digital Sales Executive, Marketing Sales Executive, SDR (Sales Development Representative, BDR (Business Development Representative) etc.
If you think you have what it takes please send your CV and cover email to email@example.com.